First Impression they say last long, and people judge a book by its covers
Megatek’s branding and creative design services include:
- Brand Strategy
- Logo/Brand Identity Design
- Business Collateral/Stationery Design
- Brand Guidelines Development
- Graphic Design (Flyers, Brochures, Magazines, stickers etc.)
- Print Design
- Product Design
Our Branding Process
Analysis And Research
Megatek will complete a phase of analysis and research in which we will conduct interviews and review materials to create a basis for work moving forward.
In this phase, Megatek will:
- Confirm project process and schedule.
- Review existing materials, ranging from the website to publications, as well as materials of other global businesses.
- Conduct a meeting with the client to understand the objectives of the company, and the goals of the graphic identity project. We will facilitate a discussion around the company tagline to determine the internal interest in renaming either or both.
- Create a brief that summarizes findings in the form of a narrative.
- Present a findings summary in preparation for work.
- Amend brief as indicated by the client and determine the entire scope of the project.
Brand Strategy Development
We work with senior stakeholders to define a brand strategy, establishing what a business stands for, its purpose and values in simple, compelling terms. We translate this into a differentiating positioning. For businesses dealing with a complex structure or portfolio of products we design a correspondingly clear brand architecture.
CKDigital will create a new graphic identity for the client. In this phase, CKDigital will:
- Determine appropriate sample applications.
- Create multiple design concepts for the identity across sample applications.
- Present concepts to the client.
- Based on feedback, refine one direction for a follow up presentation.
Once a single direction is chosen, CKDigital will move into design development. In this phase, we will:
- Establish color, typography, and supporting graphic elements.
- Conduct a review with the client to discuss revisions and feedback.
- Present final design to the client for approval.
- Create digital files for the logo in preparation of final production.
CKDigital will develop designs for representative applications, demonstrating the use of the identity. A final list will be agreed upon with the client. Potential applications include:
- Stationery: letterhead, envelope, business cards, note pad, ID Cards, folder, CD and CD Jacket
- Email newsletter template
- Desktop wallpaper
Brand Guidelines Development
CKDigital will document the graphic identity in a 5-25 page Design Guidelines document that establishes the rules and usage of the graphic identity, including scale, composition, supporting typography, palette, recommendations on applications, and reproduction guidelines. This document will serve as a guide for in-house and external designers working on behalf of the client. In this phase, CKDigital will:
- Document the graphic identity in a set of guidelines.
- Submit the guidelines to the client for review and revision.
- Submit final guidelines package in pdf format.